Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
I just got an email from Electronic Sound magazine. My wife occasionally buys me copies and #48 will have a Foxx cover with the artist discussing the making of "Metamatic." It's the cover story. A must, right? But the mag also comes with a red vinyl "Underpass" 7" in a cover variation.

Now you have to have it, right? So click here: https://electronicsound.us4.list-manage....mp;e=1d45a46e19 to save yourself a copy. The email I received 2 hours ago indicated that subscribers got these and that there were 100 copies left for subscription at this point. Their subscription scheme is different. If you want the issue you have to subscribe but after you get the issue you can cancel your subscription, so caveat emptor. It sounds like they are relying on people forgetting to send/bill for issues. It's a great mag, but at £11/copy + £10 shipping to the USA I can do without it on a monthly basis!

P
OP Offline
P
That 7" is now history. If you didn't get it yesterday, it's too late.

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.