Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
I
OP Offline
I
Captain Ivan in action 7th picture in, number 275

http://www.granfondoepica.it/index.php/n...3?page_id=6255/

Radler, the photos are up but I'm struggling to pick us out Maybe you can do better than me

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 10/18/15 07:23 PM.
Brilliant! laugh

I
OP Offline
I
Radler , get on this ! Mate of mine has opened this, I went for a Don Revie there last night. It will most definitely be a port of call when you are next over

http://www.bikebaralessandria.com/

Aw guv! That looks brilliant! Yes - definitely!

I
OP Offline
I
Radler . I believe your flights are sorted.I've just booked the hotel. Same one as last time . The Velomatic peloton will reach the starting line in tip- top condition

Wo-hoo!

Yep - flights sorted, just need to ride myself into oblivion for a few more weeks and I should be in that 'tip-top condition'*

*just need to stay away from chip shops and pubs and I'll be fine! eek

give up chips and pubs.Nah will never happen grin

Brian

Originally Posted By: Brian
give up chips and pubs.Nah will never happen grin

Brian

I know! They've only gone and opened up a posh chip shop near where I live n all! http://www.suttonandsons.co.uk/

Had some on the way home last night - top chips! laugh

I
OP Offline
I
One week exactly and Velomatic will be back in action .Our sponsor "Choice Cutz" (A Chorley butcher's shop) have pulled out so we are strapped for cash but I know our fellow Foxxheads will help us out
All donations to be sent to
I Basso
A/C 0074200900
Carribean Bank
Cayman Islands

This event will be shown exclusively live on Foxx Tv next Sunday The programme it replaces "Fractal Album Covers Through The Ages " has been rescheduled for Tuesday 11 October at 2130 H GMT so fret not !

So to quote the great philospher R Geldof "Giz der fookin' munney !"

Membs, you can pay in Euro too !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 10/02/16 07:05 AM.

Much as I would savour an engagement in such philanthropy, your disappointing news about the fractal cover special, to which I was very much looking foward, has fair made me go ga-ga. My refusal is furthermore fuelled by a strong suspicion that such funding would be squandred on "beer" and other such "refreshments".

I shall therefore decline your offer and furthermore cancel my subscription to Foxx TV forthwith!

Nevertheless I wish Team Metamatic well in this most noble of sporting ventures.

(Now where did I put that leaflet advertising Numan TV, with free access to the lost 1988 docu-flick "The Metal Rhythm Years"?)

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.