Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
I
OP Offline
I
About 3/4 way down ! Yours truly and Mr R Beach

Membs being the resident Italian speaker on here will do the translation at reasonable prices too

http://www.granfondoepica.it/

arf arf!

...having some trouble translating "Carry Heney". Huh? Prize for "most furthest away resident" participants? What kind of category is that?
I would've seen you better off as the most "folkloristico" riders in yer Velomatic "grey suit" outfits.

Is that you two in the opening 'cinemascope' pic in burgundy "kit"? My, haven't you aged.

Hehehehehehe! Brilliant! Oi D! It's a great category! wink We each 'won' a bottle of wine and a salami about a foot long smile

Velomatic is go!

Cheers Ivan! I had a brilliant time! Will invite you on the London to Brighton one but I think L'Epica will be hard to beat!

Careful with that foot-long salami, Eugene .. ooo-err..signora!

I should've come on me Colnago 'vicar's-bike' so as to have won *both* categories.
grin

I
OP Offline
I
Hiya Fausto ! See I'm as good pal I said in Italian " yeah me and me arl china Gazza were boaf West Ham We lav our mothers and a good fakkin rack against Meewor and we only kill are own " Had I said the horrible 9 letter L word the extra 200 miles would have got me the prize !!
Once again Well done mate I hope ypu mate will appreciate the salami
London Brighton sounds good We did 70 (68 plus two) plus the 8k ride in so that's the equivalent without the massive climb piece of piss Carry Lid !

Heh! Cheers Ivan!

Yep, sadly being a vegetarian means I'm passing my prize salami along to someone else - they don't get the wine though, that's ALL MINE!

...I'm currently looking up classifieds etc for a nice old Bianchi racer for 2012! smile

I
OP Offline
I
I'm sure he'll appreciate it being the bon viveur he is
I'll mail the Epica site asking them to jib the salame next year for an extra bottle of vino !
*raises a glass to the Marco Pantani looking barman in Acqui *

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: MemberD
Careful with that foot-long salami, Eugene .. ooo-err..signora!

I should've come on me Colnago 'vicar's-bike' so as to have won *both* categories.
grin

Where were you Marco with the Metamatic foam pink hand to cheer us on !!
You up for it next year Mr Ferrara boy ? (no prize for you !!)

Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
I'm sure he'll appreciate it being the bon viveur he is
I'll mail the Epica site asking them to jib the salame next year for an extra bottle of vino !
*raises a glass to the Marco Pantani looking barman in Acqui *

EEEEEEEVA-TOOOHN! wink

I
OP Offline
I
Ta Gazza Can you get that photo of you in Gazzola up on site ? When you tweet Bri next tell him about "Marco Pantani's" undying love for West Bromweeech !
Works calls Have a good one tonight !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 10/11/11 12:13 PM.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.