Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Looks like he went to an Adult gig in London last night.Karborn was also there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqu5H_JAT32/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9yztla1g65j2

Brian

P
P
Well, John has been recording with Benge recently and click here for Benge Blog Robin Simon is on board! This can only be a wonderful thing. I have been saving my credit rating for any future John Foxx concert activity for five years now. My wife says he plays; we go. I just hope that he's got one more concert in him. If Robin Simon joined JF+TM for a show it would be my ultimate.

The closest thing to that coming up is the Heaven 17 "Reproduction/Travelogue" shows. "Travelogue" is right behind "Systems Of Romance" on my Post-Punk hit parade of the gods but I was afraid that if I went to this upcoming show in March 2020 @ The Roundhouse, then three months later JF+TM would announce a show and I'll have spent thousands in seeing something that was not #1 on my bucket list. But fortunately, Logan Sky has offered his studio as a crash pad for me and my wife has dug up a ticket that's much less than $1K, so I might be going for a pittance of what I expected to pay for such things. And if The Maths manifest after that, then we can still take out a loan without being in debt up to my eyeballs. Hopefully.

OP Offline
Here we are in 2020 with a Quiet Man book and a new Maths album featuring Robin Simon. Damn glad to have them, and yet... what's next, I wonder?

The Archive
The Archive
Originally Posted By: Steve Roby
Here we are in 2020 with a Quiet Man book and a new Maths album featuring Robin Simon. Damn glad to have them, and yet... what's next, I wonder?

Don't worry, work on new projects is already underway... more information in the New Year... wink

Rob

P
P
Excellent news!

G
G
Any news? ;-)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.