Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 62 of 125 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Morning Radler !
Good talking to you through the medium of text yesterday during my epic journey Brilliant weekend I'd been to Gorizia before as a young lad and it really was John Le Carré country where East met West 20 minutes to cross border into Yugoslavia , blokes with machine guns amd stamps required on your passport Couldn't believehow different it is now being able to run freely from Italy into Slovenia Weirtd as well , total language change The mid section was literally ran along the old Iron Curtain (Kilometres 10 to 15) basically a demilitariosed zone which was no man's land complete with delipadated gun towers , pill boxes and observation point Well hilly as well , so I was pleased with my time Got some kip but this morning my lower body is screaming out for mercy !
Evidence follows put in Atletica Alessandria and my time should come up

http://www.tds-live.com/ns/index.jsp?login=&password=&is_domenica=0≠xtRaceId=&dpbib=&dpcat=&dpsex=&pageType=1&id=4416&servizio=000&locale=1040#

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 03/05/12 07:09 AM.
Originally Posted By: Brian
RIP Avb

Albion 2,Premier League managers 0

Now they have our our old manager in charge.

to quote Sir Howard Jones "Things can only get better". Congrats on win WBA-ers

I
OP Offline
I
A little less than 33 hours seperate us from The Clash of The Titans at GP Radler lid !!

Hey Ivan,

Thanks for the reportage guv, from what you say, it sounds like a brilliant trip - wish I was there! Sadly, I can't get that link to work.

And sadly I've been fighting manflu all week, so not been on here for a few days but yes - THE GAME! I'll be flicking cyber 'V's at you over the weekend no doubt! And with our current run of form, I expect your lot to beat our lot 7-1.

I
OP Offline
I
I'll fess up Gazza I fear Saha one lazy git chez nous He'll attract a lot of "V" s and whistles from the home crowd but I 've got a sneaking suspicion he will reciprocate the "V"s when he bags a brace !!!

We've got Dawson out - probably rest of the season, Lennonn is out also. Gallas is back but rusty. We'll probably start with Defoe and Adebayor upfront, with Saha coming on later for Adebayor - having said that though, 'Arry does like pitching people in against their former clubs - making Gallas Captain for the away game against Arsenal last season springs to mind.

I'm not expecting much to be honest; 1-1 or 2-1 to either.

I
OP Offline
I
I make you right Big day cycling wise for Rads and Ivan tomorrow as well Isn't it "make your mind up time" for London Brighton too ? We can talk about both on Sunday evening maybe ?

Yep - I'll give them a call and find out what it's all about (Alfie) and let you know over the weekend

I
OP Offline
I

"Just when I think I'm winning..."

Well...THAT WAS S**T

We really needed to win that. Really, really needed to win that. The gap before was so tight - the Gooners just four points behind and they've got the Barcodes on Monday. So, we really screwed up.

And what I don't get, what I genuinely don't understand is; Bale and Modric were out of position from the start, so much so that the supporters had to sing to Arry which way round they should've been. Tactically, we were absolutely s**t.

Fair play to your lot - kept the pressure, even when we had a much better second half.

Page 62 of 125 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.