Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 124 of 125 1 2 122 123 124 125
Commiserations Brian. You certainly battled to the end. It's a shame Darren Moore didn't take over sooner. You might have survived. I can only hope that you come straight back up.

I
OP Offline
I
I second that emotion from my fellow Blue Bri

The salt in the wound for you must be Wolves coming up I presume you derby next season will be at St Andrew's and čossibly Villa Park I hope so on the second as I want Fulham to get the third promotion place Lovely ground is Craven Cottage

Cheers guys.

Yes i hope Villa stay down.More local Derbys.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
What happenrd in Kiev on Saturday night had me questioning my atheism There might be a god after all !!! laugh laugh laugh

Yes I really thought Liverpool were going to win.

So relieved as us Merseyside based blues wouldn't have heard the last of it.

I
OP Offline
I
I was made up with the result Just seen we have appointed Marco Silva What do you reckon ? I am a wee bit underwhelmed

I'm not sure about Silva. Then again if he gets us playing decent attacking football and actually creating chances then it will be an improvement on last season.

I
OP Offline
I
Well football reached its nadir last night . As famous Stoke City supporter Nietzsche once opined "Fussball ist tot" After Covid and last night, all that is missing is a plague of locusts. I hereby officially declare this thread closed forever , football wise at least

Condolences Ivan

I
OP Offline
I
Wow !! The fixture computer has thrown up these Metamatic related games in the first week of the new Covid season

13/9 Radler vs Shads/Ivan WHL
19/9 Ivan/Shads vs Bri GP

Page 124 of 125 1 2 122 123 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.