Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I
OP Offline
I
Well just 10 days to go and The Radler and I shall be battling for Team Metamatic in the Epica peloton against the likes of Tinkoff Talking Heads and Movistar One Direction Quite interesting that both Liam and Niall were unwilling to supply urine samples last week !

to use another sporting analogy " Removes helmet and raises bat towards the Denis Leigh Pavilion upon completion of century*

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 10/01/15 05:44 AM.
Ivan - I bet you're a happy bunny tonight! Brenda has left the building! laugh

Last edited by RadioBeach; 10/04/15 09:19 PM.
Yesterday's game was frustrating to watch. A lot of people thought this was our best chance to get a first derby win in five years against the old enemy.

We took a while to get into the game and then conceded a sloppy goal. After getting the equaliser we thought we could go on and win the game. We just didn't create enough chances to win it though.

A chance blown but at least the defence did ok considering three of our first choice defenders were missing!

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Ivan - I bet you're a happy bunny tonight! Brenda has left the building! laugh

Yes indeed Brenda . Moysey and ancelotti will be forming the "We hate Goodison " group on Facebook All sacked after playing at The Old Lady of Liverpool 4

I
OP Offline
I
Radler, The Bianchi has just been retrieved fronm the cellar 2 years of confinement I felt really guilty Anyway been cleaned up , oiled and tyres are now nice and firm . Metamatic are go for Sunday !

Cool! Wo-hoo!

I've just been looking at things to do in Milan. Never mind the cathedral- there's only a bleedin' Bianchi Cafe nearby! laugh

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Cool! Wo-hoo!

I've just been looking at things to do in Milan. Never mind the cathedral- there's only a bleedin' Bianchi Cafe nearby! :D

Nice one ! Enjoy. I have never been

Hey Ivan - I'm typing this up in your front room! smile

Many thanks to you, Mrs Basso, Miss Basso and Bijou for a brilliant holiday - cheers!

Here's the photos of L'Epica - including our victory speech. Velomatic rules!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hoodlum_scientist/

laugh

Nice one, chaps...! Team Metamatic on the podium yet again.

What's in yer goodie bags?

I
OP Offline
I
Glad you enjoyed yourself. Great seeing them photies not even 24 hours ago Brilliant stuff

"Piacenza , vi ringrazio !"

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.