Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 120 of 125 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Well here is the proof that I am a basket case After 3 hours sleep I shall be setting off for Milan airport flight back to Speke and whence to Goodison to see the start of the Lardiola reign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du7jfDYe5LI

So sing along with Marc and welcome our new football supremo
Big fat sam you're our main man
Big fat sam lay off the spam (and chips) Big fat sam keep us in thje Premier if you can

So far so good Ivan.

Not a spectacular performance but a clean sheet and a win will do. Up to the heady heights of tenth!!

Sod's law we got Liverpool away in the FA cup.

Last edited by Your Shadow; 12/06/17 02:40 PM.
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
So far so good Ivan.

Not a spectacular performance but a clean sheet and a win will do. Up to the heady heights of tenth!!

Sod's law we got Liverpool away in the FA cup.

Yes 6 pts and no goals conceded We might just do it at The Tin Mine on Sunday (after 18 years) I was at Goodison on Saturday , cutting it fine Got into Speke from Milan at 1.10 ! Only cost 20 euro courtesy of Ryanair. Used a bloke's seaso to get in so flight and match only 50 quid

That worked out nicely Ivan.

I really don't hold any optimism for Sunday though. Liverpool are scoring for fun. I just can't see our defence holding out.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
That worked out nicely Ivan.

I really don't hold any optimism for Sunday though. Liverpool are scoring for fun. I just can't see our defence holding out.

Well Andy you won't be changing your username to Mystic Meganytime soon I'm pleased to say ! smile Enjoy ! Come on Wazza !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr2gdrQtafg

Chums,
given that our collective spiritual home lies in Chorley, shouldn't we all give a collective cheer for fellow Lancastrians Burnley and sportingly applaud their achievements Premier-wise?

City-minded Mancunians may not be fearing the "Leicester Effect", but surely Conte, Mourinho and their merry men should be pulling up their socks a bit?

I
OP Offline
I
Big Fat Sam
With your monogrammed cuffs
You're my main man !!!

Great away win I first went to St James Park as a teenage scally 4 decades ago for the first time same resulrt one nil to The Toffs

Dave Clements penno fact fans Brilliant clearance from Mick Bernard* on the line from "Super" Mac Malcolm McDonald

*He'd've rivalled Big Sam in the pie eating stakes
Bri if you read this well in last night at The Tin Mine !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 12/14/17 01:53 PM.
Indeed MemberD. Burnley are doing fantastically well. Brilliant!

As for the Toffees. our first away win in the Premier league since January. At last!!

I
OP Offline
I
SIGGY STARDUST !!!! (14 seconds in)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcI-kFNCCDc

I
OP Offline
I
Merry Crimbo to you Bri! You off to Youze vs Us tomorrow ? Telegram Sam looking invincible so it's bound to turn out a banana skin!
As you've probably read I made it to the Huddersfield game at Goodison We were all wary of him initially but we are all warming to our portly soccer overlord now !You can't deny he hasn't turned it round

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 12/25/17 08:14 PM.
Page 120 of 125 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.