Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 119 of 125 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
As for us it goes from bad to worse. Last night was appalling!

Then take pity on me I was there! Appalling indeed Atalanta should have won 5-0 the bar and a missed sitter saved our blushes Never seen a group of Evertonians so irate We sportingly clapped Atalanta then flicked theV's and whistled our gang of gobshites off the pitch They should never be allowed to wear The Royal Blue jersey again Going by the what was being shouted , the casual observer might have been tricked into believing that Koeman had changed his name from "Ronald" to "F++koff you useless fat c+nt" by deed poll
Sad days indeed I reckon even the likes of Burnley and Bournemouth will smash us all over the place Totally bereft of ideas and pace and justifiably, we the fans turning on them

PS I was one of the luckier ones It cost me half a day's work and about 90 quid train, ticket and hotel Met some Blues who had come over on a package organised by the club aboout 500 notes

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 09/16/17 11:53 AM.
I
OP Offline
I
Dreading the outcome of the Manure match here A badge kissing Lukaku grabs double hattrick and we sink into relegation zone

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 09/17/17 11:12 AM.
I
OP Offline
I
Greetings from the relegation zone my fellow fitba Foxxheads

*sticks pins into effigy of useless fat Dutch get*

Hey Ivan.

After a few home wins against very average opposition we've reverted to type. So unless there's a marked improvement we aren't going to get out of the Europa group stage and we could end up in a relegation battle. More and more supporters on the forums want Ronald gone. It's no wonder.

Last 15 seconds... mad

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
Hey Ivan.

After a few home wins against very average opposition we've reverted to type. So unless there's a marked improvement we aren't going to get out of the Europa group stage and we could end up in a relegation battle. More and more supporters on the forums want Ronald gone. It's no wonder.

And just when we thought it couldn't get any worse ! Taxi for the fat fraud !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 10/01/17 04:13 PM.
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse (Farhad Moshiri: 'Ronald Koeman has my total support') now you're being linked to Andy Carroll! eek

It's definitely not getting any better.

I
OP Offline
I
Well well Bri We could meet up next year as we play another in the second flight. Desperate times indeed Should the inevitable happen I hope it's Moyes that goes down with us .
Awful season for The Metamatic fitbaheads Even at the other end Membs and Rads seem to be losing ground

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 11/20/17 11:32 AM.
I know.Terrible season.Whats worse than Pulis.

Having Megson back in charge.

We are going down,

But the football is more fun in the Championship.

Having an aim that is achievable like getting back in the Premier league makes it more interesting.

We’ve been there before so i don’t fear it.

Brian

Page 119 of 125 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.