Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 118 of 125 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Andy too parasphrase Boz Scaggs "What the F++k can I say ?" Time the fat Dutch butcher buggered off taking his shite defenders and pedestrian clueless midfielders with him If it hadn't been for Pickford and spurs overconfidence it should be about 8 nil now
I'm going to reggio Emilia next Thursday to see Atalanta adminster us a good shafting As a faux buddhist I ask myself "What did I do in a previous life to deserve this

Radler , if you read this, you won't get an easier 3 points all season
I'm devastated . the Man city result is my only consolation

Errrrr - sorry guv(!?) 125th anniversary for Goodison as well I believe and it looks like my lot turned up to wee in the punchbowl.

Stil, early days for all - and don't forget the upside - at least you're not West Ham!

RadioBeach. A decent performance from your lads and it should have been more goals.

Ivan. It's a bloody worry. Where are the goals going to come from? Does Koeman have any proper tactics?

I
OP Offline
I
Does Koeman have any proper tactics?
No strikes me as being utterly clueless. Dining out on his "I was a great footballer and won loads" fame. I fear we cannot afford to sack him Siggy, Wazza and to a lesser extent Klaasen are good but they are in essence the same player Basically with Lukaku going we've smashed the windscreen and Koeman's gone and bought 3 steering wheels Utte madness

Koeman, De Boer or Bilić - who's first out of the trenches? It's a tough one.

I understand the panic - I really do (my lot haven't always been like this...quite the opposite in fact) bur we're only four games or so into the season and if it finished now, Watford would be heading into the Champions League.

Maybe panic at Xmas.

De Boer is currently trying to get 'a load of Jordi Cruyff's to play like Johan Cruyff' (as one wag said at the weekend), Koeman has been in the job for almost a year now, however Bilić has been at the Hammers for over two years - he really should have the team he wants completely set up by now.

If Koeman goes over the top - who would replace him?

Cheers guv - Kane scored! Hmmmm....must be September

We'll wake up for a bit, press 'snooze' over xmas, play some amazing football and then fall short of points because we snoozed over xmas.

That's if we can get the 'Wembley Hoodoo' out the way first!

Tottenham; onwards and sideways since 1882 laugh

It would appear Crystal Palace don't visit this site to read my thoughts...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/201...n-sam-allardyce

Managers certainly don't get long these days. I'm sure de Boer will claim that he would have turned things round in time. We will never know.

Just over a year ago he was showing interest in managing us. I'm glad we didn't opt for him. However I don't have lots of confidence in his compatriot either.

I am saddened by Crystal Palace having a 'trigger happy'* moment so early in the season - but having said that - apparently the problem was in what de Boer said to the Board when he joined; about what he was going to do (Evolution) and then what he tried to deliver too quickly, was something else entirely (Revolution). Apparently 30 managers were researched and sounded out for that role before they settled on de Boer.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-...hodgsons-return

Last edited by RadioBeach; 09/13/17 02:07 PM.
As for us it goes from bad to worse. Last night was appalling!

Page 118 of 125 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.