Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
OP Offline
I
Hats off to Mr Foxx. If ever a song title permanently captured the Zeitgeist this is it. It was relevant when he wrote it back in 77 unfortunately it is still relevant now Went to London to see the arsenal everton game this weekend lo0vely day in Greenwich yesterday Got back at 2 am this morning woke up to discover what had gone on in manchester Goes beyond words obviously Brought home by the fact that my 17 year old daughter will be going to see Little Mix in Milan next week She's been looking forward to it for months I fear her enthusiasm might have waned

Yes Ivan. A shame that you travelled all that way to served up such a half arsed performance from the blues.

However the events in Manchester overshadows everything else. It's hard to imagine the feelings of those who have lost loved ones or had loved ones injured. Our thoughts go out to them.

I
OP Offline
I
Just wouldn't be The Blues if they didn't let you down would it ? I was hoping Boro would do their part to make our defeat worthwhile by at least drawing with The Shite and stopping them getting fourth place.Lovely sunny day Impressive stadium I was supposed to meet Gazza after the match but unfortunately it wasn't to be My record with Everton this year one home draw Spurs in August and two away defeats Southampton (Nov) and Arsenal Still, I've got a better points return than Moysey !
As you said, the events of yesterday evening put everything into context.

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 05/23/17 03:51 PM.

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.