Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 114 of 125 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 124 125
I don't think Pulis wants it for next season.Maybe he's under orders to control costs.

The way the team has played since 40 points has changed.

We've got Arsenal next weekend.On telly as well.

Is it worth paying for a Sky Sports day pass on Now TV?

I could be wasting me money.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
Cheers mate.It could happen but we don't really deserve it giving up the chase this early.

Brian

*Fights way through tumbleweed*
Alright Bri
this forum has once again turned into a Mexican pueblo ! Anyway we were abysmal at the tinmine yesterday You got a decent point at Old Trafford (Pity Moyes isn't still the manager, you'd've got all 3)Anyway we are playing there on Tuesday night and I can't seeing us doing as well as you did yesterday If you win your game (Who is it against ?) the gap will go down to 3 and the Metamatic "Fight for 7th place could go all the way to the wire!
I've managed to get a ticket for Arsenal away I'm seriously questioning my sanity.

Watford next Tuesday so you may be right.

Man U could not hit a barn door so you may do better than you think.

As for Arsenal they are terrible at the moment so you should do them.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Rode our luck last night and were only 30 seconds away from a minor miracle !

I went up today.We were bloody terrible.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
I went up today.We were bloody terrible.

Brian

It's all about unconditional love. I feel your pain We lost to Leicester at Goodison in January (FA Cup)* when they were shite I dread to think what will happen later today now that they are on fire !

*We took the lead after 65 minutes and still contrived to lose and Ranieri was dead man walking
Look on the bright side mate. Come July it will be me and not you wasting time and money to go to Latvia to scrape past a team of undertakers, florists and butchers ! I envy your eigth place finish

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 04/09/17 11:37 AM.
I
OP Offline
I
Well to paraphrase the great man
"We can be Baggies just for one day*" Smash'em off the park later today !

*twice a season would be more accurate but it doesn't scan !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBuwC4VJi50

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 04/16/17 06:02 AM.
Cheers mate.Will see what we can do.

I'm watching from my armchair today as i can't be arsed to go to matches on changed days.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Radler my trusty gregario good talking to you just now on the dog I've found a win/win solution Should Epica clash with my Nick Cave concert we can do this Following on from The Colnago and the Epica This is in Piacenza teeritory too The Scott Granfondo on 3 September

http://www.granfondoscott.com/iscrizioni-en.html

The Granfondo Scott is not a competitive race. It is going to be a meeting of cycling lovers in gorgeous scenery, spending a happy day together people can ride at their own pace and enjoy themselves. The Organising Committee are going to take care of every single participant to guarantee that everyone enjoys this experience to the maximum.

we can talk about it in the alehouse
Sunday week after The Mighty Blues secure 3 points at the library !
*takes medication*

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 05/11/17 08:26 PM.
Greetings and glad to see your velocipedic adventures bring into the glorious region of Emilia, with chances of a 'half-way house' reunion a little less remote.

Naturally I shall be sans bike, my own trusty Colnago limited to the confines of the city walls, yet would be willing to cheer on team Metamatic in abovementioned gorgeous scenery. The Colli Piacentini have much to offer in the form of grape-based beverages, we hear.

A bientôt!

Page 114 of 125 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.