Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 57 of 125 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
You sussed him ! Pleased to inform you he is not one of ours He's Fulham He's fits into our quota of socially inept outsiders that we let onto the forum

Addendum 75 per cent thru the Wee Dave book great read but the protoganist is well egocentric (I suppose it's an "auto"biography in his defence) I know he didn't commit genocide but he should accept the consequences of what he did If the book turns out to be a moneyspinner I hope he gives the proceeds to charity Has it charted ?

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 02/03/12 07:52 AM.
I
OP Offline
I
Yo The Radler Just to reiterate my text from yesterday I hope you give The Shite a footy lesson tonight up at The Tin Mine
Glad you enjoyed the snow It was like The Arctic up in the hills
Finished the Millar book great for the cycling references not to keen on Millar himself reads like Mills and Boon in some places His egocentricity goes off the scale too
in terms of Scottish Cyclists , the faux Caledonian* can't hold a candle to GRAHAM OBREE or ROBERT MILLER
Great read all the same . apparently he's off Lance Armstrong and Bradley Wiggins Xmas card list Ivan Basso gets 2 sentences in 340 pages !!!!

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 02/06/12 09:36 AM.
Let’s hope for a win eh? I think it’s going to be a lot harder than the 4-0 thrashing we gave them in September.

Sorry you didn’t find Millar agreeable – he’s always been quite readable – mind you, that’s only around Tour time. I’ll no doubt pick it up myself come June and have a read. Yes, Wiggins posted that he hoped Millar would never make the Olympics team for his past transgressions – letting Millar know on Millar’s birthday! Ouch!

Some rather smelly stuff has just had the misfortune of hitting a machine for producing airflow...

Alberto Contador gets two-year ban and stripped of 2010 Tour de France

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/feb/06/alberto-contador-ban-tour-cycling

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Some rather smelly stuff has just had the misfortune of hitting a machine for producing airflow...

* Crosses Bert Leckymeter off Xmas Card list*
Sheesh what's the world of cycling coming to ? Next up R Beach and I Basso of Velomatic stripped of Epica title Extensive research indicated their bodies were full of performance enhancers Peroni and Gutturnio ! They will have to hand back their salames and caes of wine !
I'll keep stumm if you do mate !

Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso

Sheesh what's the world of cycling coming to ? Next up R Beach and I Basso of Velomatic stripped of Epica title Extensive research indicated their bodies were full of performance enhancers Peroni and Gutturnio ! They will have to hand back their salames and caes of wine !

Loose lips n all that! STUMM MATE! I AM STUMM! smile

I
OP Offline
I
[quote=RadioBeach]Some rather smelly stuff has just had the misfortune of hitting a machine for producing airflow...

Loose lips n all that! STUMM MATE! I AM STUMM! smile [/quote
I'm with Tezza on that one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYS5tPou2s0&ob=av2n
I hope your Spuds make both you and me happy later on Work calls

[quote=RadioBeach]Some rather smelly stuff has just had the misfortune of hitting a machine for producing airflow...

Loose lips n all that! STUMM MATE! I AM STUMM! smile [/quote
I'm with Tezza on that one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYS5tPou2s0&ob=av2n
I hope your Spuds make both you and me happy later on Work calls

Sorry about last night guv - mind you, I was content that with 5 out injured; our worst XI still held out against their best XI. Dalglish has absolutely no tactical brain whatsoever, that, and leaving Andy Carroll on the pitch instead of the cat probably helped.

Great song by the way - cheers!

I
OP Offline
I
Gazza we'll have that moggy pictured up there to replace Howard !
Onto more serious things , as the hippies are wont to say , we'll have to get our [censored] together for the London Brighton maaaaaan
I'll look at the site at leisure but how does one get back from Brighton ? plus there's the actual bike issue to resolve

Gazza we'll have that moggy pictured up there to replace Howard !
Onto more serious things , as the hippies are wont to say , we'll have to get our [censored] together for the London Brighton maaaaaan
I'll look at the site at leisure but how does one get back from Brighton ? plus there's the actual bike issue to resolve

YEP!

Page 57 of 125 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.