Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 125 1 2 3 4 124 125
Cheers lads!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I'd go 50/50 but I think I'm gonna have to go with Kra...Bicycle Race by Queen! wink

Did I win??

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by MemberD:
..and don't worry Rads if you're on the Italian 'Milionario' versh then you have at least half an hour to answer...
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
I'd love to see Gerri Scotti in the flesh I'd just yield to the temptation of pointing at him and singing "You fat *******" as they did at Fat Jon at Carter USM Gigs
Btw Membs , get your camp bed ready for 22 May Il Giro hits Forlė As "I" not riding in it I might as well watch it
Then again "I" might be providing expert analysis from the helicopter
"I thougft x was a bit slow getting to the top Auro lad Obviously taking the wrong drugs "

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Cheers lads!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I'd go 50/50 but I think I'm gonna have to go with Kra...Bicycle Race by Queen! wink

Did I win??
Oh so near Rads !! It was in fact Nazareth But don't worry you're not going home empty handed Please accept this Radobank inflatable pink hand and Bianchi key fob with our compliments !

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
[b] Cheers lads!

Did I win??
Oh so near Rads !! It was in fact Nazareth But don't worry you're not going home empty handed Please accept this Radobank inflatable pink hand and Bianchi key fob with our compliments ! [/b]
Wow! Radobank freebies from the Caravan! Cool! This is better than being on Bullseye...I've still not managed to sell off the powerboat wink

You've both lost me again .. I'll let you get on with your

biiiii - sickle race
biiiii - sickle race
biiiii - sickle race
all i wanna do iiiiiiiisss ..

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by MemberD:
You've both lost me again .. I'll let you get on with your

biiiii - sickle race
biiiii - sickle race
biiiii - sickle race
all i wanna do iiiiiiiisss ..
Did you get a prezzie today Mark ? My little one got me a bicycle saddle bag complete with accessories Well pleased Catch you later (Tomorrow probs) If not , see you in Forlė !

Nah no prezzy (as of yet). I think I got the last one when she was at the asilo .. teenage daughters tend to , er, forget these things ..

Forlė eh? Deeepest Pantano country .. sounds good. I'll look out for helicopters.

..I did get a prezzy in the end !! I take it all back . .there is still hope for the yoof of today. Naturally I was moved to tears...

I
OP Offline
I
The girl done well !!!

I
OP Offline
I
Morning Radler* lad Life is crap at the moment footy wise You might enjoy reading this tho

*German for cyclist , but being a Kraftwerk fan you'd know that anyway !

Enjoy

http://everton.rivals.net/News/pgArticle.aspx?artid=12998_3378803&id=33

Page 2 of 125 1 2 3 4 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.