Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 125 1 2 3 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
After the events of last night , Richard Dawkins is righter than ever There is no God
I'm off to dig myself a big hole and throw myself in it I reckon you'll be doing the same
I'll let Sarah express my pain

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uYrEQO3jscc

Where's the crying graemlim ? !

Hi Ivan,

I've seen Diana Ross take better penalties! Hey Ho...

The Season's effectively over - we'll probably finish where we are now or thereabouts, just hope we beat Chelsea again before the season's out!

Can't look at YouTube at work - will try and look later.

I
OP Offline
I
It's the beautifully haunting Dubstar "We'll watch the stars go out"
We should have won about 8 nil last night incredible display Like you we are Barry White at pennos and we paid the price for the abject performance I personally witnessed in Florence
If you still have to play the Red Shite beat them for us please I ask nothing else of you
As seen by us

http://everton.rivals.net/News/pgArticle.aspx?artid=12998_3294966&id=33

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sarah Blackwood! (Drifts off for about 5 minutes…) yeah – where was I? …loved that band – saw them live once, they even did a Numan song (can’t remember which one though)

One of THOSE days today - I refuse to look at newspapers, internet sites, people I work with. I don't want everybodys expert opinion, incisive analysis etc etc - i just want my duvet and a bottle of whisky…

But I’m at work…

…so all I’m getting is everybodys expert opinion, incisive analysis etc etc –

i may just go and buy a duvet and a bottle of whisky and hide in the stationery cupboard…

We’ve got Liverpool last game of season (I think) – would be nice to finish on a high!

I
OP Offline
I
Good lord I've just posted 3 consecutive music related posts on here . I must be losing it !!
Just found out something brilliant The or Le (as us continental sophisticates prefer to call it) Tour de France will have a finish , rest day and Start a mere 60 miles away from me this yeatr
Still on a sporting theme , should the computer throw up another Toffees/Spuds clash for August be it at GP or darnt' Lern (as John would say) are you up for it ? BTw you never told me if you made the short trip to Wembley or not
Belated Congratulations Don't worry I'm not going to lay a Cliff Richard youtube on you ! smile

You gonna camp nearby and watch? Hoope you have a great time! Just downloaded the pdf of the route now – nice to see L’Alpe-D’Huez on there.

If the computers/planets/whatever align and I’m here in August (missus’ birthday is mid-aug and we’re usually away) then yeah, I’m up for it! Would be right laugh I reckon!

Wem-ber-lee, wem-ber-lee…there was no way I could make it – tickets for the Spurs sections were going for £1.5 - £2k! For other reasons, I would not have been able to go even if I had a ticket anyhow frown Hey-ho. Very, very happy with the result though - we've been pants since, but if you'd have asked me at the beginning of the season "You can beat Chelsea in the final and stuff Arsenal 5-1 too, but you can't finish 4th" I'd have said "Yes Please" anyhow.

I
OP Offline
I
Once again well done Luckily for you you didn't have that horrendous piece of afterbirth Clattenburg refereeing your "Norf Lahndan " Derby , hence your victory
Back to cycling , if all goes well on Satdee "Just for a moment"* I will catch a glimpse of the Milano San Remo at about the 70 k mark

*see what I've done there ?

Enjoy this . If you can't open it now , enjoy it later No prizes for guessing Cycling meets futuristic Synth music A marriage made in heaven
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sQz-CZvkY8k

Cheers guv!

We wuz robbed at the weekend though! Hey Ho.

*very good!

Synth song about cycling? Who could it be? Our Daughters Wedding? No….that was about Lawnchairs…mmmmmmmmm….tricky….

I
OP Offline
I
*in a patronising Chris Tarrant type voice
Mr R Beach you could be taking one million nicker all the way back to Norf Lahndan
Is it
a) The Pushbike song The Mixtures
b) BIcycle Race Queen
c) Tour de France Kraftwerk
d) My White Bicycle Nazareth ?

I'm afraid you can't use your "Phone a friend " option

Lights go down and faux dramatic music is heard

..and don't worry Rads if you're on the Italian 'Milionario' versh then you have at least half an hour to answer...
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 1 of 125 1 2 3 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.