Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Something that may interest a few people, especially if you like the music of Kraftwerk.

White Lion Radio will be airing an indepth interview with Metroland, who are a conceptual band from Belguim, with a sound similar in style to Kraftwerk. The show also includes tracks from their forthcoming release.

This is not to be missed if you like your electronic music and especially if you like Kraftwerk.

I will update this thread on Friday once the show is online and I have the links.

.....In the meantime, if you haven't come across this band before, have a listen to these tracks, which you can listen to on Bandcamp:

Metroland - Mind The Gap

You might just enjoy their music!

Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting this - I will check them out laugh

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
OP Offline
White Lion Radio have released their special show "Metroland 12 X 12".

The show features an indepth Skype interview with the band Metroland, who of course, supported OMD in Belguim on their "English Electric Tour", so some of you will no doubt know about this conceptual band.

A little background about the show, they discuss their forthcoming Box Set release "12 X 12" and we chat through 5 years of Metroland history, so if you wanted to know more about Metroland, this interview is the best place to start. The show also features tracks from the forthcoming box set.

The show is available on various platforms......

Listen on Mixcloud here: Metroland 12 x 12 on Mixcloud

Listen on Soundcloud here: Metroland 12 x 12 on Soundcloud

Listen on Hearthis.at here: https://hearthis.at/white-lion-radio-f7/metroland-12-x-12-full-interview-17032017/

Listen on Podomatic here: Metroland 12 x 12 on Podomatic

Hope you enjoy the show smile

Metroland Homepage: Metroland Homepage

Metroland Facebook: Metroland On facebook

OP Offline
Any issues with the links please let me know.

Administrator
Administrator

Links working fine laugh

Cheers

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Birdsong

Links working fine laugh

Cheers

Thank you for the reply.

OP Offline
The band have just released their new 5 track "Cube EP" which is available on Bandcamp:

https://alfamatrix.bandcamp.com/album/cube-ep

OP Offline
Update 6/4/17 - The Metroland Box Set Is Now Available To Pre-Order via the link below, which also gives you all the information you need to know about the box set as well as the full track listing for the 4CD set:

Metroland Homepage

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.