Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 112 of 125 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 124 125
Would you believe it. Crap one week and brilliant the next. Tom Davies was fantastic.

I
OP Offline
I
A fine weekend for the calciophiles on this forum Wins for me and Andy, Bri ,Membs and Rads' boys snatching a valiant draw from the titty-lipped Catalan and his gang of overpaid underachievers.

Well,here's a first for Metamatic musicwise. Let's go back 61 (Sixty one !) years A duet from Ivan Basso and Your Shadow as they sing along with Guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJA8b3esxfE

"Oh I never felt more like singing THE BLUES
When Everton win and Liverpool lose
You got me singing THE BLUES!"

Ha ha. Nice one Ivan!

Nice one Signor Basso. Laugh? I nearly bought a round of crisps!

Think I'll contribute to our rousing Sing-along-a-Matic with this early 70's classic. So get the lager & limes in, and a Babycham for the missus, cos BEIGE is the colour!

https://youtu.be/q-C9hr0vnWQ

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
Ha ha. Nice one Ivan!

Your turn to stick two bob in the jukie Andy !
Guy sounding better than ever !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJA8b3esxfE

Lene Lovich* will be on the ale tonight thanks to our reject Niasse !
*see crossword thread

I
OP Offline
I
Bri I guess both you ,I and Shads will be rooting for Manyoo in the League Cup Final next week. No fan of theirs ,but should they win Europa League will probably go down to 7th place
*Nervously looks at 4pt lead over Throstles and dreams about Saturdays in July in Lithuania against a team of factory workers, bakers and undertakers*

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 02/12/17 10:36 AM.
i hope one of us grabs the 7th spot if that's the case then.

Only trouble is that baggies have a bad habit of switching off once we reach 40 point safety.

One win away from their holidays....

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Well Bri, Manyoo winning the league Cup has made it very interesting as The Toffees and The Baggies vie for supremacy of the comfort zone looking far down with contempt on the relegation contender swhilst craning their necks to see the Sky self- styled "Big Six " Anyway looks like 7th will clinch a Europa League which maskes our forthcoming clash an "Epic six pointer "*

*source www. "Clive Tyldsley'' vacuous clichés .com

Yes things are getting interesting in the 'race for 7th'. We've got some tough games coming up. Could be a chance for West Brom to make a serious challenge. I've been impressed with West Brom this season. I keep expecting them to drop away but they keep on picking up the points.

Well we both have 5 of the top 6 left to play in the run in so our meeting with Everton could be crucial to getting or keeping 7th.

If Lukaku plays and remains on form we will not really have a chance.

Also we've reached 40 points so time will tell of the Baggies will do their traditional switch off ready for the holidays.

Brian

Page 112 of 125 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.