Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Brian Offline OP
OP Offline
John is to. appear at this 14,15,22nd October in Düsseldorf .

Brian

Administrator
Administrator

Now listed as JOHN FOXX & STEVE D'AGOSTINO and no mention of the 'U' word laugh

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
grin

Administrator
Administrator

As I understand it, this is to be a 'presentation' of EVIDENCE OF TIME TRAVEL - rather like what we saw at BFI in November 2014

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
M
M
..and "Im Gespräch mit John Foxx" two hours before 'Evidence Of Time Travel'.

Got my tickets for Saturday, the 15.October today. I really looking forward to see John, Steve and Karborn performing Evidence of Time Travel for the first time. I love the CD. And I looking forward for the rest of the programe - including Interviews with John and Martin Ware, and the film featuring MR.NORMALL with music from Jori Hulkkonen.

And I hope I will meet one or two from the forum there?????

See you, Andreas

Last edited by Shadow Man; 09/03/16 07:17 PM.
M
M
Originally Posted By: Shadow Man
And I hope I will meet one or two from the forum there?????

I'll be there and hopefully many other John Foxx fans too :-)

Here's the FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1784523715159365/

Last edited by Mr Normall; 09/07/16 08:17 AM.
P
P
Exciting news! The first Electri_City Conference was something that would have been marvelous to attend. I did not know that they were making a regular festival of it. Would love to be there but: impossible. The website, however, is a weird blend of this year and last year's info! If you try to buy tickets, it says that it has already taken place! Sloppy, for Germans.

I see what you mean about the website. But it's only the english version of it with this mistake. The German version works fine with the right text - but in German.

Last edited by Shadow Man; 09/24/16 04:42 PM.

This Interview was the real highlight of the evening for me. I enjoyed it a lot - thank you John for these very personal words! And thanks too to your Interview partner - who asked very good questions.

Evidence Of Time travel was a nice show. The images and music are working very well together.I'm glad I got the chance seeing and listening to it live.

And thanks for the photo, John! smile

Cult with no name were nice to listen to - bought myself Blue Velvet Revisited after their set.( Along with an Evidence of time travel T-shirt) grin

Only two sad things: Martyn Ware wasn't there ( ill- but Mark Reader was a good replacement) and shame was there were only 100 - 120 Visitors on the evening If I'm right. frown

But the QUALITY! of the whole evening with Interviews, concerts! and films (Hello Tapio) was great and all who were there enjoyed it - me as the first in the row! wink

Last edited by Shadow Man; 10/17/16 03:38 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.