Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#48115 12/11/15 09:25 AM
The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
John Foxx has contributed to a project called Bright Sparks which is an Album by I Monster and Documentary (over two hours) produced by Dave Spiers.

The album pays homage to a selection of Bright Sparks and contains eight tracks as follows:...

01. The fantastic tale of Dr. MOOG and the birth of the shimmering beast
02. The uncertain contents of the BUCHLA box
03. Alan R. Pearlman and the ARPiological exploration of the cosmos
04. The ballad of Harry CHAMBERLIN and the surreptitious window cleaner
Part 1. What’s the big idea?!
Part 2. Bill Franson to the rescue
05. The Bradley Brothers realise the transmutation of the Chamberlin to the MELLOTRON
06. London 1969 – The Wizards of Putney deny accusations of unholy enchantment at the Electronic Music Studios (EMS)
07. Electronic Dream Planet (EDP) – the dirt in the ointment
08. The further adventures of K.FREEMAN and his incredible machine of a thousand strings

John co-wrote and provided vocals to the track Electronic Dream Planet (EDP) – the dirt in the ointment...

For more information on this project, please check out their website...

Rob

Administrator
Administrator

Out today on CD, vinyl, MP3 and FLAC

All manner of good formats. Wonderful stuff - and what an exciting collaboration this is.

Massive tune from John Foxx and I Monster

http://imonster.bandcamp.com/track/electronic-dream-plant-edp-the-dirt-in-the-ointment

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Yes, a really nice track. Would be interesting to hear more tracks of John with I Monster.

I like it.

Last edited by Shadow Man; 03/03/16 06:12 PM.
Received my copy today.

An excellent album. The track that John contributes to is particularly good. Other excellent tracks as well. Highly recommended.

I see some of the tracks have been recorded with Benge's help.

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.