Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
The recent release of the twelve inch vinyl version of Underpass has made us wonder where in the world they all ended up. We were sure that other people who visit this website would also be curious to find that out as well, and so we thought it would be a good idea to combine that question with a new competition.

Over the years John has released four items which have been made available as 'Numbered Limited Editions'...

• Exotour 1997 (five track CD - 1000 copies)
  • Subterranean Omnidelic Exotour (twelve track CD - 500 copies)
  • Science Fiction Stories (set of ten artcards - 200 copies)
  • Underpass (twelve inch black vinyl - 500 copies)

If you own one of these items, and would like to enter the competition, then all you have to do is to E-Mail us (admin@metamatic.com) with the following...

• A photograph of the item...
  • A 'close-up' photograph which clearly shows the 'Limited Edition' number as featured on the item...
  • Your Name (please confirm whether or not you're happy for your name to appear against your photograph(s) on the website)...
  • Your Location (City and Country)...

You might also like to write a caption to accompany the item; I.E. what the item means to you, where you bought it, how you got into John's music, etc.

The photographs, which will be posted on special pages elsewhere on the Metamatic Website, need to be a minimum of eight inches square (at 72 dpi) - though larger if possible - and formatted as JPGs. If you intend to digitally enhance your competition entry, then you must also submit the original photograph(s).

There are effectively four categories to this competition - one for each of the above listed items - and the winner in each category will receive a special prize, including something which will have been signed by John. The winners will be the ones whose photographs are judged to be the most striking, imaginative and / or 'Foxxian'.

You can enter this competition as many times as you like - after all you may have more than one copy of something.
But you will only be able to win in one category - which is to give as many people a chance of winning as possible.
The judge's decision is final.

The closing date is Sunday the 30th of June - and it's hoped that the winners will be announced sometime during July.
Photographs can still be submitted after that date, but they won't be entered into the competition.

Good luck...

WOW! cool

The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
WOW! cool

Thank-you... now let's spread the word... laugh

Rob

I mailed you my entry yesterday but haven't received a read-receipt. Did it get through or was it perhaps blocked by your spam filter?

The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Originally Posted By: Nisei
I mailed you my entry yesterday but haven't received a read-receipt. Did it get through or was it perhaps blocked by your spam filter?

Yes, I received it - but I've been too busy to acknowledge all of the entries... cool

Rob

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.