Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
I can't make that as I'm away in Ireland for my birthday around then.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
I can't make that as I'm away in Ireland for my birthday around then.

Typical Geminian They always let you down Can't be trusted !!

Well that's what my missus is aklways saying to me !

Never mind mate Another time

Actually I'm a cancerian we are going for the 2 weeks round my birthday.

So yes another time mate.

I
OP Offline
I
Spot the Foxxheads on the starting line !

http://www.bicidepoca.com/index.php?opti...mp;limitstart=1 Winner will receive a vinyl gatefold sleeve copy of "Ultravox!"
Third pic btw

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 10/13/11 09:34 PM.
C
C
Please excuse my intrusion here Ivan, great photos of the day and event, but that one of the chap taking his pet elephants for a ride on his bike is really superb, such a happy sight, and I particularly like the way he's thoughtfully provided some grass for their sustenance during the tough journey.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: core memory
Please excuse my intrusion here Ivan, great photos of the day and event, but that one of the chap taking his pet elephants for a ride on his bike is really superb, such a happy sight, and I particularly like the way he's thoughtfully provided some grass for their sustenance during the tough journey.

Not at all Cores Welcome to the Vélomatic peloton ., I totally agree It harks back to a more gentile era When people had backbone and moral fibre Things sadly lacking in the youth of today Funnily enough I was saying this not the other day to Dr Liam Fox(x) as I accompanied him on a fact- finding mission in Amsterdam ! Well you take at stint at the front of the peloton while I go out to purchase The Daily Mail and Telegraph

Ivan and I had a fantastic time! L’Epica was an absolute joy again this year. After the race, we went cycling up to and stayed in Alice Bel Colle (well, Ivan cycled all the way up, I’m not a climber so there was a km of it I walked!). We then travelled down through Mombaruzzo, Bruno, Bergamasco, Oviglio and on to Alessandria. I then spent a day wandering around the beautiful city of Turin, blasting out Systems of Romance as I did so.

Ivan, many thanks to your good self, Miss and Mrs Basso, also Bijou the cat and Patti Smith. I’d also like to thank Graham Parker and his Rumour, Barclay James Harvest and Chiswick Bruno. Many, many thanks also for the Bianchi! I’ll try and get some of the photos up on Flickr tonight and tomorrow.

I
OP Offline
I
Radler my trusty gregario ! It was a pleasure to have you over .Glad you enjoyed it . I can't wait for next year now No photos on Epica site as yet , I look forward to getting yours
I mntioned our stay in Alice on the "Whaty music" thread You forgot to mention The Camel , he'll get the hump !
We woz in Patti Smith's caff last night , She sends her regards

Arf! Oh yeah! I forgot about the Moog noodling of Camel! Heh!

The L'Epica site here is blocked sadly, so if you see the date for the next one, let me know. Ciao Patti!

I
OP Offline
I
It's not been updated since Sunday mate . Can't wait to see the pics I should imagine at the weekend Any chance of you e- mailing me some race related photos please ?
Plus I expect a full length report of you losing your cleat virginity once you get that Bianchi out to the park !

Addendum just reread the other post I'll wait for you to put them up on flickr

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 10/04/12 01:17 PM.
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.