Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
I believe that the track [b]Destination will be included, but the same can't be said for September Town. That track is currently being 'billed' as a B'Side, and so it's place on the forthcoming album can't be guaranteed.

Rob [/b]
in that case it should be included on the forthcoming compilation.

Quote:
Originally posted by psychocandy:
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
[b]I believe that the track [b]Destination will be included, but the same can't be said for September Town. That track is currently being 'billed' as a B'Side, and so it's place on the forthcoming album can't be guaranteed.

Rob [/b]
in that case it should be included on the forthcoming compilation. [/b]
Why should it? :rolleyes:

From John's Twitter feed , he's been busy in the studio with Benge again recently.

Sounds like the album is coming together, especially from what John told Radiobeach recently.

I guess when Destination/September Town came out in December, I assumed the album was done and ready for release - evidently not!

Anyway, hopefully the wait will not be that much longer - maybe a late summer or autumn release... maybe sooner! Anything's possible, knowing John wink

I really am looking forward - a lot- to this exciting collaboration.

That's exactly my wish Alex. It's THE collab I'm waiting for! smile

C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
From John's Twitter feed , he's been busy in the studio with Benge again recently...
So, John and Benge have been listening to Poison Lips, great track. I wonder if this is just a passing mention or if it might have an influence on the sound of any track still being worked on presently.

Administrator
Administrator
Twitter, April 16th foxxmetamedia

Two new tracks with Benge - 'Watching A Building On Fire' and 'Rear View Mirror'

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Quote:
Originally posted by Birdsong:
Twitter, April 16th foxxmetamedia

Two new tracks with Benge - 'Watching A Building On Fire' and 'Rear View Mirror'
Only just noticed this - cheers Martin!

Well, that's four we now know of...where's the other seven? smile

Excellent. Very cool titles.

I despise Twitter, so I keep forgetting about it. Maybe we need to recruit a Twiter spy to instantly report Foxx-related happenings of interest here.

There are two or three of us on twitter so we should keep everyone informed, although I admit I haven't been using it much of late and you do tend to get drowned in info.

anway just keep this one in your bookmarks and you'll be alright:
http://twitter.com/foxxmetamedia

Administrator
Administrator
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
Maybe we need to recruit a Twiter spy to instantly report Foxx-related happenings of interest here.
A Twitter 'spy'??? eek

And anyway, isn't that what I just did?

Maybe you could just get an account and find out by following John yourself. Or even put a twitter link back to your own website and help spread the word wink

There's loads of great stuff happening on there anyway re: reviews of new music, recommendations etc etc - a real treasure trove of new ideas and links to all manner of stuff.

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.