Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Matty Toffeetronic and Louis are performing at the EAR Festival tonight, I've just been watching the rehearsals - Louis cross-legged with nothing but a Casio VL Tone! cool

I've lent him my Korg Monotron which I'm sure he'll abuse wonderfully! Will let you know how it goes

Wish I was there.

Louis has been quiet for a long time.

Let us know what he plays.

Brian

Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Matty Toffeetronic and Louis are performing at the EAR Festival tonight, I've just been watching the rehearsals - Louis cross-legged with nothing but a Casio VL Tone! cool

I've lent him my Korg Monotron which I'm sure he'll abuse wonderfully! Will let you know how it goes
I didn't realise you were there Garry. Good to see Louis on stage again even if he had had 1 or 2 sherbets beforehand.

OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by sam.vox:
Quote:
[b] Matty Toffeetronic and Louis are performing at the EAR Festival tonight, I've just been watching the rehearsals - Louis cross-legged with nothing but a Casio VL Tone! cool

I didn't realise you were there Garry. Good to see Louis on stage again even if he had had 1 or 2 sherbets beforehand. [/b]
I didn't realise you were there either! Maybe next time!

Hehehehehehehe! Yes, Louis was 'on form'! laugh and both he and Matty Toffee looked like they had a lot of fun!

For those who need to know, the set-list was;

Can't Stop
New Track (they couldn't remember the name of it! laugh )
iMan u Machine (also available on the festival CD)
Fadeout
Sunshine Treehouse
Walking Dead
Sowing Seed

Quote:

For those who need to know, the set-list was;

Can't Stop
New Track (they couldn't remember the name of it! laugh )
iMan u Machine (also available on the festival CD)
Fadeout
Sunshine Treehouse
Walking Dead
Sowing Seed
I asked Matt about the last song and he said it was 'Same Seed', although it wouldn't surprise me if he was confused given the general chaos of these things, and trying to keep Louis in 'check'.

I've not been to many gigs, especially a duo, when one person asks, "LOUIS, WHERE ARE YOU?" in between songs!

smile

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.