Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#35513 03/30/09 03:17 PM
Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
For the utter completist, five fan remixes of "Into the Wonderful" can be found here:
Amigaremix.com

Administrator
Administrator
That'll be me then wink

Cheers Alex! Thanks for the link

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Administrator
Administrator
I'm really enjoying these again this evening.
Moods can be good things.

Incidentally - does anyone know the story behind the two different mixes of this track that were used on the original game soundtracks??

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
I think Karborn may have done a VJ mix of this for the upcoming events judging by his twitter a while back.

Administrator
Administrator
Yeah - he did. Thanks.

I'm referring to the original versions, actually used on the games themselves.
There are (at least) two subtly different mixes

Administrator
Administrator
For those completists among us, the limited edition Karborn DVD entitled 2009 V.I.P. VJ Mixes includes a new audio mix entitled

Into the Wonderful(Karborn Broke My A500 Remix) and is the soundtrack to a VJ Mix of abstract Amiga shapes entitled VHS '92 VJ Mix

Heh heh, at last I've found it, phew! :rolleyes:

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
And here is the original music in-context!
Youtube link

R
R
Originally Posted By: Alex S
For the utter completist, five fan remixes of "Into the Wonderful" can be found here: Amigaremix.com

For everyone interested in this, in the mean time more remixes have been added on that website. Currently 10 remixes are available: amigaremix.com

Also, the Commodore 64 revival band PRESS PLAY ON TAPE will include a version of "Into the Wonderful" on their upcoming album: HOME COMPUTER

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.