Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
John Foxx And The Maths
Jump to new posts Re: The Machine - thoughts and appraisal by postpunkmonk @ Today at 04:21 PM

Like I said. The first play was inconclusive in a way that Foxx albums almost never were; yet as soon as it was over, the compulsion to play it again was there. When I listen to it, it's best heard on repeat. It positively flies by.
John Foxx
Jump to new posts Cathedral Oceans II by Grueslayer @ Today at 10:14 AM

Dear all, I am currently working on an article on Cathedral Oceans II in the German Wikipedia. Do you happen to have links to reviews or articles on this album? Small blogs are not valid unfortunately, and reviews/articles dealing with the trilogy w
John Foxx And The Maths
Jump to new posts Re: The Machine - thoughts and appraisal by Birdsong @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Excellent review Thank you I remain unconvinced, but I know it will take time to establish itself
John Foxx And The Maths
Jump to new posts Re: The Machine - thoughts and appraisal by the church puddle @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

Great review, thanks for posting! I have only played the album twice so far but already I can hear that it is something special.
John Foxx And The Maths
Jump to new posts Re: The Machine - thoughts and appraisal by postpunkmonk @ 03/27/17 02:26 PM

Your wish is my command! Here's the review I posted on PPM.com back on Feb. 22nd. Last year, from out of the blue came a DL of the live performance by John Foxx + The Maths of the music written to score a play of E.M. Forster’s “The Machine Stops.”
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Interview With The Band Metroland by Gary Hunter @ 03/24/17 11:13 AM

The band have just released their new 5 track "Cube EP" which is available on Bandcamp: https://alfamatrix.bandcamp.com/album/cube-ep

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2016 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.