Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Jean Michel Jarre by Gwilym @ Yesterday at 08:47 AM

According to Jarre's Facebook page something will be happening on 22/6/18: Does anyone know what this might be? Perhaps a new compilation of rare & unreleased tracks, or possibly a brand new album? https://www.facebook.com/jeanmicheljarre/
John Foxx news
Jump to new posts Re: Deluxe 3 Disc Edition of "Metamatic"... by Your Shadow @ 06/14/18 10:30 AM

Thanks for the info Telekon. I've never come across these demos before. Glad to see that many have made it to the 3 CD set.
John Foxx news
Jump to new posts Re: Deluxe 3 Disc Edition of "Metamatic"... by Telekon @ 06/14/18 01:44 AM

I inquired about this: Metamatic Sessions Demos elsewhere in the forum. I have been carrying around session outtakes since acquiring them on a TDK cassette in 1983. I am ecstatic that these tracks have finally been released officially. Here is a trac
John Foxx news
Jump to new posts Re: Deluxe 3 Disc Edition of "Metamatic"... by Rob Harris @ 06/12/18 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: NiseiJust wondering, does everyone have the same card signed? I have the ARP Odyssey patch sheet with the Underpass lead sound but he may as well have signed the cards in a random order. I believe that only copies of the "
John Foxx news
Jump to new posts Re: Deluxe 3 Disc Edition of "Metamatic"... by Nisei @ 06/12/18 06:53 PM

Just wondering, does everyone have the same card signed? I have the ARP Odyssey patch sheet with the Underpass lead sound but he may as well have signed the cards in a random order.

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2016 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.