Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
John Foxx news
Jump to new posts Re: The Quiet Man - Short Stories by John Foxx... by the church puddle @ 04/16/19 09:07 PM

You almost had to pinch me earlier when I saw this! It was several years ago we were told there would be news about this. And who hasn't been waiting since 1981?! Let's hope there will be a number of unseen/unread stories, but even if not, this is
John Foxx news
Jump to new posts Re: The Quiet Man - Short Stories by John Foxx... by Steve Roby @ 04/16/19 05:26 PM

I've been waiting for this -- and, for that matter, almost any news -- for some time. Will there be newly recorded stories? There are quite a few beyond "The Grey Suit" and the ones on the Quiet Man CD.
John Foxx news
Jump to new posts The Quiet Man - Short Stories by John Foxx... by Rob Harris @ 04/16/19 05:00 PM

John's long-awaited book, The Quiet Man, is due to be published later this year... For forty years musician, composer and writer John Foxx has been writing stories about the Quiet Man, all of them providing an enigmatic parallel world which Foxx c

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2016 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.