Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Fame for the cycling Foxxheads by Ivan Basso @ 02/22/18 09:09 PM

Pleasure to have you Radler A most proficuous weekend Good food Good company Good skiing and bike action 9,97/10 The only downside, "my" ommission in The Campionissimo Museum They shall be hearing from my lawyers ! Dodgy link above btw
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Fame for the cycling Foxxheads by RadioBeach @ 02/21/18 01:12 PM

Cheers Ivan! And cheers for putting up with me too! You'll find some of the pictures from our adventures here! https://www.instagram.com/gazmatik/ Yep - the bike is in great shape now!
John Foxx
Jump to new posts Re: New bands that cite John Foxx as an influence by MemberD @ 02/21/18 12:40 PM

Not exactly "new" but ... lookin' out a dirty ol' window... “Ricky’s influences at the time included Ultravox, John Foxx, Gary Numan, The Skids, Sex Pistols, Clash, Kraftwerk and The Stranglers,” says Kim. “Those were the records he wa

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2016 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.