Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
John Foxx news
Jump to new posts Re: John Foxx and Harold Budd - on vinyl... by turntable @ 09/20/17 11:24 AM

I received my copy today. The packaging is just beautiful and nice to have John's signature on the LP sized print. I have cleaned the LP's and currently spinning Nighthawks.
John Foxx
Jump to new posts Re: John Foxx and the Maths: The Machine by turntable @ 09/20/17 11:17 AM

I picked up the vinyl of this album last month. Its really good musically and sounds great as well. The cover is so shiny thou
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Guardian Cryptic Crossword Song Titles by MemberD @ 09/19/17 01:19 PM

Oh would that he had (of)! 5 points there mon brave.
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Guardian Cryptic Crossword Song Titles by Ivan Basso @ 09/19/17 12:43 PM

On No ! There are reports that Mrs Kobain has been strangled by some swimwear and a sheep "! (3,1,3,1)
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: The Cycling/Footy thread (ttfkaRads) by Ivan Basso @ 09/19/17 12:40 PM

Greetings from the relegation zone my fellow fitba Foxxheads *sticks pins into effigy of useless fat Dutch get*
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Guardian Cryptic Crossword Song Titles by Ivan Basso @ 09/19/17 12:39 PM

Originally Posted By: MemberDOriginally Posted By: MemberD Still back in '77 - Ultravox! asphyxiating contemporaries demand alterations to improve! Song title (9, 6, 5) Soz .. it's (9, 6, 6) - I ran out of fingers! SOMETHING(HAD) BETTER CHANGE S
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Guardian Cryptic Crossword Song Titles by MemberD @ 09/19/17 08:24 AM

Originally Posted By: MemberD Still back in '77 - Ultravox! asphyxiating contemporaries demand alterations to improve! Song title (9, 6, 5) Soz .. it's (9, 6, 6) - I ran out of fingers!
Collaborations
Jump to new posts Re: New Ghostbox collaboration Outward Journeys by MemberD @ 09/19/17 08:22 AM

Thanks for the update Bri!
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Artiste(s) you only like or know one song by by postpunkmonk @ 09/18/17 03:54 PM

Here's one that always stymied me. The Band: Re-Flex. The Song: The Politics Of Dancing It was a sizable hit in the 1983 "New Music" phase that swept across America briefly. It's a fair song. Not brilliant, but not awful either. It's pr
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Artiste(s) you only like or know one song by by MemberD @ 09/18/17 11:50 AM

..brushes away tumbleweed and cobwebs... I guess it must be a sort of (unknown) guilty pleasures time .. I'll tender this offering by one Karen Ramirez (who?) who had a hit with this late 90s .. had a pretty amazing video too .. and I only recentl
Collaborations
Jump to new posts New Ghostbox collaboration Outward Journeys by Brian @ 09/17/17 09:04 PM

John appears on 2 tracks Forgotten Town & Trees.Out 3rd November. Clips can he heard here:- https://soundcloud.com/ghost-box/sets/outward-journeys more details here:- https://ghostbox.co.uk/news/outwardjourneys_novemeber/ Brian
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: The Cycling/Footy thread (ttfkaRads) by Ivan Basso @ 09/17/17 12:09 PM

Dreading the outcome of the Manure match here A badge kissing Lukaku grabs double hattrick and we sink into relegation zone
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Artiste(s) you only like or know one song by by Ivan Basso @ 09/16/17 12:58 PM

Step forward the late Mr Stewart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWZisnZ-RGE Ps I wish our Den would get himself a female brass section like his ! PPS for any scousers on board, by brass, I mean trombones and sax not...
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: The Cycling/Footy thread (ttfkaRads) by Ivan Basso @ 09/16/17 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Your ShadowAs for us it goes from bad to worse. Last night was appalling! Then take pity on me I was there! Appalling indeed Atalanta should have won 5-0 the bar and a missed sitter saved our blushes Never seen a group of Eve

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2016 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.